CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.11.2009

Meeeeeces

While most of my time is spent entertaining the rats, I do try and make the time every day to spend time with the three Project Runway meeces: Chloe, Leanne, and Sweet P. As they are all around 5-6 months at this time, I thought I'd post some pictures to commemorate their half-year birthdays. Happy birthday babies! (All of these pictures were taken when they were around 1-2 months old by my friend Insley and her wonderful high speed camera.)

Chloe:
Peekaboo!

So tiny.

Tubey.

Peering over the edge.


Leanne:
Even tinier.

More tubey!

Sniff sniff.

Sweet P:
Eh?

Meece attack!

Fin.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww those ears!

Rattie said...

OMG they are just too cute for words!!

Anonymous said...

I love them. I want to squish them on my face.

Thanks for becoming a "follower."