CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.01.2009

Rodent Fest Tomorrow!

Tomorrow begins the journey up to Leesport, PA for a day filled of rats, mice, ferrets, and hopefully a snuggler of a skunk we met during the Fall Rodent Fest.

I just wish I could find out more information about the vendors and breeders who will be there (like the info they had for the fall fest).

Due to the busy end-of-semester workload, I found the link for Mike's adoptees after all of the females had been reserved, which is good and bad, as getting new meeces sounds more and more tempting every day. This means I'll be on the prowl all day making up my mind on more babies. I'm thinking about either a siamese or some kind of rex if I do end up adopting some.

In order to deter the adopting of more rats, I asked a couple friends if they wanted to tag along. We'll be picking up two girls from SNR for my friend Bekah who can't make it, and our friend Olua is coming along to get a friend for Trillian, as Marvin and his poor back legs can't keep up with her anymore during playtime.

Because of time and everything else, I don't have many new pictures, so here's a pick of Mimi on the keyboard for piano lessons:


And the Peach:


And, of course, an old pic of Ron Howard:




Rodent Fest pics to come!

0 comments: