CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.18.2009

Many Pictures! (because I am so late in posting)

Since it is such a beautiful spring day, I decided to get out our Easter baskets and take some pictures of the girls. Ricky has also cuddled Peaches into submission by holding her on her back and giving her tummy scritches.


She stopped squirming!



The famous "durr" face of the Peach.


And EVERYONE managed to sit still enough for me to capture decent still frames during the Easter Basket photo shoot. From youngest to oldest:

Panya


Luffy


Mimi


XingXing


Pumpkin


Bridget


Peaches


Chloe and Leanne (Sweet P was in hiding)



With the craziness of the end of the semester, Ricky and I are looking forward to Rodentfest, which will be in a few weeks. This year it is being held at Leesport, PA on May 2. I hope to catch up with some of the people I met at Rodentfest in the fall, help my friends find some great rats, and maybe get a few more meeces for myself along with the tons of rat goodies we will inevitable be getting for the girls.

Rodent Fest pics in a few weeks!

1 comments:

Rattie said...

Love the Easter pictures! I tried that with my rats and no way were they going to sit still long enough. A Rodentfest? Cool!